The works were undertaken on a live house hold waste recycling centre which was required to be open to the public whilst the works were undertaken
• New of a 40m long 5m high pedestrian canopy complete with lighting.
• New steel gantries after openings had been fabricated in the existing sheet pile wall.
• Installation of an oil store and bike shed
• Formation of a car park and concrete hardstanding for skip storage
• Provision of a meet and greet kiosk together with power supply.
• Relocation of existing CCTV and lighting columns around the site.
• Installation of a weighbridge together with the concrete foundations.
FCC Area Manager commented “DXI have yet again delivered a first class project whilst undertaking to work alongside the general public and adhere to the very tight programme”
FCC Environment Ltd
Refurbishment of an active HWRC site including installation of pedestrian canopy, gantries, car parks & attenuation tank
I have arrived on the Ulverston site for PM Group as a Health & Safety Advisor, in building 11. Last Thursday I had an issue, that was not getting sorted for me, I was close to going for lots of beers. For one reason or another the DXI Lads came to me and said they would take care of it for me.
It wasn’t a small job by any means, it completely took me back, that it wasn’t even their job to do, the flexibility they showed and willingness to help, with a smile on their face I might add.